Write an Application for the Post of an English Teacher

Application for the Post of an English Teacher

The Director of Education,
Gujranwala Division,
Gujranwala.
SUBJECT: Application for the Post of an English Teacher
Sir,

    I have come to know through the esteemed daily newspaper "The Nation Pakistan" dated 10th December, 2024 that some posts of English teachers are lying vacant under your kind control. I feel confident that I possess the required qualifications and experience.

I am a young man / woman of 30 and have a good physique. I hereby offer my services for one of the said posts. I have special aptitude for teaching and if given a chance, I shall leave no stone unturned to perform my duties according to the best satisfaction of concerned authorities.

I am a suitable candidate for the said post of English Teacher. I bear a very good moral character and conduct. I come of an educated family. Your good self-will, at the time of interview, be pleased to know that I have full command over spoken and written English and I am also adept in the art of teaching.

I would be highly grateful to you if you kindly favour me with an interview and a written test, if any.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours faithfully,
X.Y.Z.

Curriculum Vitae

Name

A.B.C

Father's Name

X.Y.Z

Date of Birth

March 10, 1995

Nationality

Pakistani

Domicile

Gujrat

Address

10-Model Town, Gujrat

Contact

Mobile Number: 0301-1234567

Academic Qualification:

Degree

Group

Year

Division

S.S.C

Science Group

2005

1st Division

F.A

Arts Group

2007

1st Division

B.A

Arts Group

2009

1st Division

M.A (Eng)

Literature

2011

1st Division

B.ED

Arts Group

2012

1st Division


Experience:

Three years’ experience of teaching in Allied School / Leads College and still teaching there.

Next Post Previous Post